The Mark Fish Foundation joins the Nashua Children’s Charity Foundation and parties with 40 primary school-going children at Nando’s Croydon Drive-Thru today.
The Children enjoy lunch at Nando’s and ice lollies for dessert while watching the Springboks winning the Rugby World Cup.
Thank you to all the sponsors for putting a huge smile on every child’s face:
- Bidvest Waltons gave each child a “Back-to-school” pack,
- Lumoss gave each child a yoyo and a ruler,
- Warren gave each child sweet Buckets (Personal donation),
- Nashua gave each child a gift bag,
- Nando’s for giving each child a full stomach.
If you would like to get involved as an individual or as a corporate sponsor, contact us on the below information:
Email: Info@mff.org.za; Telephone: +27(0)67 007 3500
Click on here to donate to The Mark Fish Foundation,
To find out more about The Mark Fish Foundation: Click Here
Follow The Mark Fish Foundation on Social Media